We, at Deki, are committed to the manufacture and sale of film capacitors complying with customer requirements and to continually improve the product, process and practices.
We at Deki Electronics Limited, Noida, manufacturers of Plastic Film Capacitors in India are committed to prevent pollution and to continually improve our environmental performance by:
- Conserving resources such as power, diesel, chemicals & compressed air.
- Minimising emission of volatile compounds such as Xylene & Styrene.
- Maximizing reuse and recycle of packaging materials.
- Proper handling & disposal of inevitable wastes such as epoxy mixture, epoxy powder, used oils, cores, plastic film, aluminium foil, TPCS +, TCA wire, spray wire, paper, printer tonner and e-waste.
- Complying with applicable environmental legislation & requirements of Customer specific list of banned substances. Building awareness of employees on environmental issues.
- Building awareness of employees and associates on environmental issues.
This policy has been made available to the public by displaying the same on website and outside the factory main gate.
Date amended 20/08/2015
OH & S Policy
We at Deki Electronics Ltd., Noida, manufacturers of Plastic Film Capacitors in India are committed to prevention of injury & ill health and continual improvement in OH&S management and OH&S performance by:
- Applying OH&S standards and guidelines; provide the necessary resources, training and education to all employees and associates.
- Setting and reviewing OH&S objectives.
- Complying with applicable health & safety legislations and requirements of interested parties.
- Reviewing periodically the OH&S policy & system to ensure relevancy & appropriateness to the organization.
This policy has been made available to the interested parties by displaying the same on website and outside the factory main gate.