We, at Deki, are committed to the manufacture and sale of film capacitors complying with customer requirements and to continually improve the product, process and practices.
Environment, Health and Safety Policy
We at Deki Electronics Limited, NOIDA, manufacturers of Plastic Film Capacitors in India are committed to manage our operations using principles of sustainable development to minimize impact on environment, protect health & safety of our employees and concerned people who may be affected by operations and continually improve EHS management and performance by:
- Complying with applicable environmental, Occupational health & safety legislation and requirements of interested parties.
- Protecting the environment by leveraging the 3R (reduce, recycle, reuse) principle to
- Conserve resources such as power, diesel, chemicals, compressed air & water.
- Minimize solid waste and emission of volatile compounds.
- Reuse and recycle packaging materials
- Ensuring safe handling, storage & disposal of all the inevitable wastes including E-Waste.
- Using principles of inherent safe design, proactively control risks in operations and improve the safety culture to achieve zero accidents, zero occupational illnesses and zero incidents of property damage.
- Applying EHS standards and guidelines; provide the necessary resources, training and education to all employees and associates.
- Reviewing periodically the EHS policy & system to ensure relevancy & appropriateness to the organization.
This policy has been made available to the public by displaying the same on website and outside the factory main gate.